Thursday, June 30, 2022

Night Out

Well, more like "early evening" out. I'm meeting up with Terri today for a little catch-up time. It's been a while and normally we get together with several other ladies but with summer it's tough for everyone to be in town at the same time and able to meet. I'm sure we'll figure it out soon but in the meantime it'll just be the two of us for a couple glasses of wine and maybe a bite to eat. We're heading to The Park Pour in Blue Ash. I've never been but it's close to my house and right by Terri's work. 

With that on my agenda tonight, I won't be cooking so Jim's on his own. I know he likes having these types of nights every now and then because he likes to eat cereal for dinner. Sounds weird but when I ate cereal that was something I enjoyed too. 

Plans for today: I've done my yoga and eaten breakfast. After this I'll walk the boys and hopefully get a bike ride in. After that I'll probably just do some school work on the front deck. It's mindless work (just formatting chapter notes and making slideshow presentations). I'm meeting Terri at 4:30 so I'll hit the road around 4:00. 

I'm reading a good book by the way (a couple of them): The first is A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline and The Bookwoman of Troublesome Creek by Michele Richardson. Check 'em out. 

Not much else is happening here. It's still beautiful out there and the temps are still cool in the morning but that will all change today. The humidity is supposed to start ramping up and by Saturday it's going to be "oppressive" according to the weather people here. Well, it is July tomorrow so I guess I can't complain too much. 

Alright well, Scout is on a tear and needs to expend his energy. He keeps chasing Boo and barking at him. Crazy little effer! 

Happy Thursday! Later!


No comments: