I'm hoping that with the warmer weather coming this week I can give Scout a bath. He's filthy. The problem though is that even if I get him clean, the melting snow is going to leave my backyard a mud puddle and he's just going to get filthy all over again. He also needs a little trim around his face. Maybe Wednesday.
Weekend update: Nothing major. We hung out Friday night and Saturday went to Shooters and then out to dinner with D&L to Asian Paradise where we had TERRIBLE service. Jim ended up having to get up to get his own menu, drinks and pay the bill. On the plus side, the sushi which I had been craving was yummy and my vodka gimlet was way too good (sucked that down in record time). Sunday Jim and I went to downtown Loveland and had lunch at Ramsey's and then came home to chill. I made some pulled pork in the Instant Pot for later in the week and made beef stroganoff for dinner. I hadn't made that in probably 3 years and it was delicious! Definitely my favorite meal.
My week at school should be easy...no meetings and things should be back to normal. We won't have another remote day until 3/9 when sophomores and juniors have pre-ACT and ACT testing. Then we'll be remote again on 3/12 for our second dose of the vaccine.
Speaking of the vaccine, all went well for me. My only side affect was a sore arm for a couple days. I certainly don't look forward to the 2nd dose's side affects as I hear they are a killer. Lots of people telling me that they've been down for the count for at least 24 hours afterwards. At least it's on a Friday though so I won't have to worry about work and making plans etc. And then on the other side of it all will be immunization for a while anyway. Now we just have to get Jim's done.
And that's about all I've got. Not sure what I'm making for dinner tonight...something that won't make leftovers or I might just have the pulled pork. Who knows?
K - happy Monday! Cheers to a quick week. Stay safe...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment