Friday, December 12, 2014

Who Knew? Sly Stallone?

I had a dream about Sylvester Stallone last night and let's just say that Jim was not anywhere in my thoughts at the time.  How weird is that?! I don't even know how he popped into my thoughts while I slept.  And he wasn't the aging Sly of today.  He was more the Tango and Cash of 1989.  Buff and in a suit (for a while) in my dreams.  Giggle giggle.

I only have a few minutes to post here because my stupid computer is about to restart. I hate that about my computer.  So annoying.  I'm sure I could figure out how to delay the process but by the time I did figure it out, it would be time to go and I probably wouldn't beat the restart anyway.

So Jim and his bench.  I don't know why he built it other than he had nothing better to do but it's a nice solid bench.  He put it out in the circle to go around the fire pit.  After he put it out there, he took a beer to sit and enjoy it for about 10 minutes.  He's so goofy.

And that's all I've got. Party at Terri's this weekend. Jim's going to the Flannery Christmas party this afternoon...hopefully he'll get some solid information about when he can start a new project. UGH!  K- happy Friday.  Later!

No comments: