It was 4:13, I had 2 minutes left until my alarm went off but I was awake. Why? Because Boo has a feather up his hiney apparently. For some reason he jumped on me before the alarm went off and tried to stick his tongue up my nose. WTH!? And then, after we took care of morning business (coffee brewing, out to pee (Boo and Scout, not me), morning vitamins, feeding the boys) and were finally sitting on the couch watching the news and sipping java (I give myself about 15 minutes to relax before yoga), Boo jumps up again on me and starts trying to finagle his tongue up my nose again in a demand for his after-breakfast treat (he normally gets this before I go back upstairs). I said to him, "Who's the boss here?! Not you!" He grudgingly went back to his pillow to pretend he was sleeping. The minute I stirred, however, he came up and started skippity-papping me! Jeez! I don't know why he was so fussy this morning. Of course now he's back upstairs snoozing. He must be exhausted from all his antics!
So when I went to use the word "hiney" in the paragraph above, I wasn't sure how to spell it so I searched (it says the spelling is wrong in my draft here but I did look to double check). The funny thing about it was this was one of the definitions for "hiney":
Either of the two rounded prominences on the human torso that are posterior to the hips and formed by the gluteal muscles and underlying structures.

No comments:
Post a Comment