So yeah, it was a pretty relaxing weekend (minus the stress of all the games). Jim and I went out on Saturday for lunch to a new place - Copper Blue in Milford. It was really good. They had a great menu and I look forward to trying lots of other stuff there. After that, we came home and I put the pot roast in the oven. We ended up going over to Doug and Lauren's for some cards. They needed us to come and socialize with their new puppy. He's so cute and a really good boy. Glad it's is my puppy but he's going to be so good I think.
Sunday we were going to go to Hoppin Vines for a little duckpin but Jim wasn't up for it. He's been struggling lately with fatigue and he's got this cough which of course worries me. He says it's a result of post-nasal drip but I'm not so sure. Thankfully he meets with his doc, tomorrow I think.
I have a dentist appointment here in about an hour. After that I'm headed to Aldi and then Costco. We're running low on lots of staples...I'm just happy they're open on this MLK day. After that, I'll come home, walk the dogs (hopefully beat the rain) and then just chill. I'm not sure what I'll do for dinner but probably a chicken dish of some sort.
And that's about all I've got. Guess I'd better get ready and head out. Happy Monday. Happy MLK Day. Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment