Friday, March 05, 2021

Too Early For Dildos?

When Jim came downstairs this morning, got his coffee, sat in his chair, and turned on the TV, the last channel we had tuned into (I believe it was was on the Food Network) had an infomercial featuring Eve's First Thruster, a bright pink dildo with a lot of interesting gadgets. (By the way, when Jim said, "Look at this!" I first thought the woman holding it up had a Barbie in her hand.) Seriously though, 5:30 in the morning is when people are tuning in to buy a vibrator? I just asked Jim how much it was being sold for and he said, "I think it was on sale for 3 eeeeeaaassssy payments." 

Jim and I went out to dinner last night to Stonecreek because I just didn't have it in me to cook. I got the Blue Crab Cake and it was delicious! Jim got a Caesar salad and burger. The best part of my meal, however, was the vodka gimlet I got beforehand. It was amazing! Why can't I make a martini that good!? I need to invest in a cocktail shaker. That would definitely help. 

No real weekend plans. We talked about going to 50 West for beers and lunch tomorrow but other than that, we'll just be chillin' at home. 

Dinner tonight is finally the potato, cauliflower curry I've had on my menu for the past two weeks. Normally I don't cook such a meal on a Friday but since we went out last night, I figure I'd better. 

What else? Got my taxes deposited yesterday into my bank account. That took less than two weeks, I think. 

This time next week I'll be getting my 2nd vaccine! Now we just need Jim inoculated. 

K - well, best get a move on. Happy Friday! Stay safe and healthy and vigilant even when others aren't. Later!

No comments: