You know what drives me nuts? When you try to call a business and it rings and rings and rings and no one answers and then after about 10 rings it goes to voice mail. You're a business! Answer you phone. I have questions or maybe I wanted to book an appointment and you just lost my business. Jackasses.
Hmm...what else can I bitch about? Jim hasn't done anything stupid lately so that's out (knock on wood). The boys have been good...nothing there. My dinner of steak and shrimp kabobs with veggies was good...can't bitch about that. Oh, I know...we may get some severe storms this evening. We're in a "Marginal" risk zone so I'm not too worried but the minute I say that, something bad happens. Fingers crossed nothing too crazy happens.
I get to start the kids watching To Kill A Mockingbird today which I'm excited for them to see. I think they'll really like it. Their test grades were all over the place yesterday. We had a few As a few Bs some Cs, Ds and unfortunately a couple Fs.
Tonight I'll make tuna salad for dinner with baked beans and some tomato/mozzarella basil salad. Jim's choice. Should be easy and yummy.
Ooh, tomorrow Jim gets his first vaccine! So excited for him!
And that's about all I've got. Guess I should finish up and head up to finish getting ready. Happy Thursday! Oh, yay! Tomorrow is Friday! Bonus! K - stay dry out there...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment