I have today off so I can go to the doctor. Nothing is wrong but I've not had a GP for...well, ever and decided it was time to get one. This is the initial visit which shouldn't be much...probably just a medical history and height, weight blood pressure check. I doubt it'll take too long but my appointment is at 8:45. Once done there, I'll go to the grocery for the weekly shop and then come home and walk the boys. I'm getting Botox at 1:00 about a mile from home but other than that, nothing. I'll probably do a little work so that I'm not bogged down when I get to school tomorrow.
Need some prayers for Richard please. He was taken to the hospital again yesterday after the nurses at Asbury went to take him dinner and he was unresponsive. I don't know what this means. The doctors say his heart is fine but other than that, we don't know anything yet. Mom will hopefully hear from the hospital soon and find out what's going on.
The weekend was good...uneventful. Same old same old. Although, Jim and I went to Rusty Bucket for lunch on Saturday, sat at the bar, ordered a beer and started perusing the menu. I saw immediately that the taco salad wasn't on the menu so I asked the bartender about it and she said, "Yeah, they took that off the menu." So I asked for the check and we left. Won't be going back there anytime soon and I think I'll email someone because that's annoying!
We, of course, went to Shooters on Sunday. I thought it'd be busy because of March Madness but it wasn't. We went to dinner last night with Doug and Lauren at Ramsey's in downtown Loveland. It was delicious and nice to get out and sit outside. We then went and had a beer at Narrow Path brewery. Man oh man are there weirdos out there. I kind of miss people watching...that place is filled with some doozies!
And that's about all I've got. Time to finish getting ready. I also have to get Scout down here to eat his breakfast...little turkey is back to being finicky. Happy Monday! Stay safe and masked...we're almost there! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment