When my alarm went off this morning, I was dreaming of an exciting new business venture that I'm seriously considering: Opening a French Cake making factory (out of my own kitchen). In my dream, I was trying to come up with different recipes for the "cookie" and was working on a type of gingerbread. I had also contemplated a type of peanut butter and chocolate as well as a cinnamon type (snickerdoodle) cake. I mean, A) What a brilliant idea! but B) What a stupid idea! See, they are delicious and I'm sure would sell like hot French cakes but you can only make 2 at a time. In my dream I was trying to come up with a "machine" type thing that could pump out more. Oh, and then someone was trying to steal my idea in my dream so I'd appreciate it if you'd all just keep this close to your chest.
In other news IT'S FRIDAY!!! Woot!!! AND!!! as Kasie Hunt just reminded me, it's a 3-day weekend! I'm so excited. This week went really quickly until we got to Wednesday and then it sort of halted. But here we are and I get to drink a LOT of cocktails tonight! YAY! Though lets face it...I'll be in bed by 8:00 so "lots" is a relative term.No news on the Luna front.
Jim finished his side job last night but didn't get home until about midnight. He's also got another side job from this side job so he'll be putting in more late nights in the coming week or so. I'm fine with that...he's helping out a friend. I'm glad he'll be home to walk Boo tonight though...my legs have had it. I think I'll have to take a break on the elliptical today too. Maybe I'll do a nice yoga flow when I get home instead. I need some stretching out.
Dinner tonight: Sausage patties with fries (potato for Jim; carrot or me) and some other side...maybe baked beans. Loves me some sausage patties.
No plans for the weekend except to do a major clean of the house tomorrow. It's going to be snowy this weekend (not much accumulation) so we'll be hunkered down in front of the fireplace...probably make a stop at Shooters.
And that's all I've got. Gotta check my lotto numbers from Wednesday! Fingers crossed! And I still have the MegaMillions to win tonight if Wednesday's Powerball didn't work out.
K...happy Friday and 3-day weekend! Stay hunkered down and healthy. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment