Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fudge!!! It's Wednesday, Already???

This whole not-working-during-the-summer thing is really screwing with me. I just asked Jim, "Hey, what day is it? Monday? Tuesday?" When he answered "Wednesday" I nearly messed myself. Where has the week gone? I can't keep track of the days!!!

So, today will be a pretty lazy day. I will, however, be venturing out to Kohl's. I need to find a cool necklace for the ensemble I've chosen for the wedding. I'd like something either gold or silver, dangly and loopy. I looked on the website and saw some things but who knows if the actual store will have anything I want. (Maybe something like the picture?)

Ooh, speaking of shopping, I went to the Gap Outlet yesterday and scored a few things, mainly for Jim. They have their "4 for $10" special on their custom made Gap Polo-type shirts. I obviously got him 4 of those and a nice white button down; 2 tanks for me; 2 short sleeved shirts; a dress and 2 pair of shorts. Okay, maybe NOT mainly for Jim. Anyway, I got all that for under $60. Not bad.

So tomorrow, I think I'll be heading to Raeburn for a little fun in the sun. Susan said she might join me with the little monster. It's only supposed to get up to 78 so J.J. shouldn't get too hot outside in the shade.

Friday and probably Saturday, I'll be getting ready for heading up to PIB. My life just gets more and more exciting doesn't it?

Ooh, good news though: Maggie and Charlie will be heading up to the wedding. That will be fun. They found a good dog hotel for their kiddies so they're comfortable with leaving them. Poor little Maxi-pad though: Because he isn't fixed (he still has his dangling giblets) he can't have scheduled "play time" with stranger-dogs. Hearing this, Charlie finally came to the decision that it was time to schedule the operation. Thank God! Get this though: They will probably just do a little "snip snip" (like a vasectomy type thing) so they can keep the giblets hanging - for sentimental purposes! Apparently, Maxi isn't the only one attached to his swinging marbles! Is my sister and her husband weird or what? Just lop the dang things off!!! They are distracting! Every time I see him (walking away) I can't help but look at the dang things! I mean how do you NOT look at the ping-pong balls knocking around at his knees? Sheesh!

Okay, enough ball-talk! I need to go shower and head out to Kohl's so I can get back and...do nothing! K - later bitches!

Oh, can I just tell you that I hate the song "House of Cards" by Radiohead? I want to stick an ice pick in my eye every time I hear it! K - later!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I don't know that song. I am thinking the vet probably won't do that, but let me know, it would be hilarious if he did!

maggie said...

Muir his balls are so cute and multi colored, it is part of his personality.

Dogs Mom said...

Vets do do that - it's one of the options when I fixed Zekey Zoo. The problem is, they end up getting all shrivled from lack of use. I say just lop them off!

Kim said...

that is sooo weird