Anyway, the cone is back on Zeke's head and he is a little pissed I think. I just can't have him without it though because when I leave the house, it's all I think about. I'm hoping that by this time next Monday, he'll be unstitched, deconed and back to his old self - minus a nice crescent-sized hunk of his ear. I will certainly take a picture of it and show you all how much they actually removed. I was sort of shocked today to see how much it was.

So here are a couple pictures of little Zekey Zoo - the second picture is of him tryin to get away from the flash of the camera. He hates the paparazzi and thinks there should be some laws against these types of photos! Especially when they invade his privacy home!!!Okay, I'm off here in a few to get my hair cut. I'm contemplating getting about 3 or 4 inches taken off. I had originally wanted to grow it long but it just gets way too tangly. I can barely brush it. Regardless of how much I get taken off though, I am getting it thinned out. I need to get control of this heap of crap on my head.
After my hair cut, I plan on heading to T.J. Maxx. I'm hoping to find some comfy skirts for the summer and a dress for my cousins wedding. I'm really very sick of shorts. I prefer skirts at this point. First because the shorts I do have are either too short (and my legs are too cottage cheesy for that) or don't fit. I'm slowly becoming a fat arse and need to find clothing that hides rather than exposes the many dimples I've accumulated on my body. Skirts are so much cooler (temperature) too and don't bunch up so that as you walk down the street you're forced to stick your hand up your behind to pull said bunch out of your arse! Ugh! I'm hoping I get lucky at the Maxx because I really hate shopping. It's just depressing.
Okay - first lunch and then haircut. Later.

1 comment:
I think your hair looks pretty either way. Poor Zeke
Post a Comment