Friday, April 17, 2026

It's Official

I can't believe the powers that be actually did the right thing! Yesterday at 4:00, the big wig admins met with the fuckwit they hired for principal to let him know they were letting him go. I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall for that. I'd imagine he knew it was coming. What a dumb ass. But then, this is what you get when you're young and inexperienced. It's also what my district gets for not vetting their candidate. Who knows where this puts us but I wouldn't be surprised if they just kept the situation as is until next year. Meaning, the principal we have now stays and we maintain the semi-functional shitshow we've been living in. I'm not mad about that since they leave me the fuck alone. 

There were rumors going around yesterday that fuckwit was going to file a lawsuit for wrongful termination but based on who said it, I'll believe it when I see it. Plus, how would they have heard this? And, he hadn't even been let go yet. Who knows. If it does happen, that guys a bigger fuckwit than I thought. I mean, why open yourself up to public scrutiny like that? There were at least 4 witnesses to his tirade last week not to mention the rumors for why his contract wasn't renewed at his last gig. 

I'm sure we'll be getting a statement today from central office a la Chatgpt about what happened. I'll keep you updated as I'm sure you're on the edge of you're seat. I mean, this has certainly made for interesting work gossip. 

I'm so happy it's Friday and BONUS!!! I actually got on the elliptical this morning. I was going to watch the British Baking Show Stand Up 2 Cancer but I couldn't pass up starting the finale of The Pitt. I have a feeling about a couple things (regarding Landgon and Robby) but I'll keep those to myself. I don't want to spoil anything for those who watch. 

My spa is filled and heating up. Who knows how long that will take because when I turned it on, the temp read 58 degrees. Brr! I have it set for 100 but I'm sure it will take a bit for it to get there. However, with the warmer weather, maybe that will speed things up. I was able to get chemicals in it yesterday and it seemed pretty balanced but I'll check and adjust when I get home. 

Dinner: I'm going to make BLTs and cole slaw tonight. Something easy I can whip up and eat outside in case the neighbors want to hang. 

Okay well, I'd best get a move on. No more testing for me - YAY! Happy Friday. Happy weekend (no real plans except to clean the bejesus out of the house). Later!

No comments: