Thursday, April 25, 2024

Woot Reds!

One more game with the Phillies and we'll have the series. As of now we've won 2 of the 4. Fingers crossed. It's a day game so I'll be in school when it starts. I look forward to rubbing it in with our tech guy. I think he's going to the game today though so I might not see him. I was watching for a bit last night but had to turn it off. At that point it was 2-1 I think. We had a really good 6th inning which I missed. We ended up winning 4-7! Woot!

Started a new book that I'm really liking so far: Happily Never After by Lynn Painter. 

Just want to throw this out there: I hate my computer. I can't wait until school ends and I'll have my school computer every day at home. I could have it here every day now but it's a bigger pain in the ass to haul it home every day. Actually it's not but you know...I'm lazy. 

Jim's an asshole. He got caught in a lie yesterday (said he walked Boo when he didn't) so now Boo and I are in a fight with him. He ended up having to work 2nd shift yesterday and when he got home (around 10:30 I think), he ended up falling asleep on the couch and never came up. When I came down this morning and asked him why he never came up (not that I care) he said it was because he didn't want to wake me snoring. However, that rarely happens anymore so I'm guessing that's just his excuse. 

If you're wondering how he got caught in the lie, here's how it went down. He had all day at home although he did go to Costco and Aldi (his idea; his decision; I didn't tell him to). When I saw that he still hadn't gone out to shop, I called and said, "Don't wait until the last minute because I need you to walk Boo. I had to do it yesterday and you can do it today." (BTW - he had a 3:30 appointment withi his oncologist so he had a timeline.) Fast forward to me driving home; he called me and was home and about to head to his appointment. I asked if he'd walked Boo and he said yes. Awesome! 

Around 3:15, I'm home and getting ready to walk Scout. I go to where the leashes are kept and see Boo's leash and see that Jim's a fucking liar. How did I know? Well, Jim uses a different leash for Boo than I like to use. The one I'd used the day before was still attached to his harness. Fucking LIES!!! So I call Jim and he's driving to his doctor and I say, "You know why I'm mad at you?" He says, "Why?" And I say, "Because you're a liar. You didn't walk Boo." He said, continuing his lie, "Yes I did. It wasn't a long one, just up the street and back but I walked him." I said, "And you continue to lie. You didn't switch the leashes." And he realized his dumb mistake and said, "I'm a liar." Yup. And then I hung up on him. Asshole. I mean, A) Stop lying B) Boo hates you C) You're a bad dad D) You suck at lying E) You don't deserve all the shit I do for you F) Get up off your lazy ass and fucking do something! 

Later as he was driving to work from the doctor, he called and said he could come home and I said, "Why? I don't want you here. I already walked Boo so it's not like you'd be doing me any favors!" Aren't you glad you're not married to my asshole husband?! And now I'm getting pissed again when I woke up over it. So I'd best leave off there. Plus I have a 7:15 meeting and need to head up and then out. 

Dinner: Maybe I'll take myself out and leave Jim to fend for himself. But I won't. I'm making a lemony chicken with gnocchi. 

K - gotta boogie. Happy Thursday! YAY for Friday tomorrow! Later! 

No comments: