Testing yesterday was fine. I had (and have today) a group taking the ELA test. I was pretty proud of the fact that they all seemed to really take their time and try. They had just under 3 hours and most of them were working for at least an hour and a half. One actually needed time beyond the allotted. I expect today won't take them as long. My kids are sophomores and most of them have 3 tests to take this year. By day two, they've spent nearly all their energy so I won't be surprised if they speed through part 2. We'll see though.
Dinner tonight: I'm going to figure that out during testing and then head to the grocery during block two. I'm thinking something on the grill...maybe chicken burgers and a tomato mozzarella salad. That would make Jimmy happy. I wonder if the corn out there is any good. I might risk it...you never know.
I did manage to get a LOT done during my down time yesterday. I wrote most of the IEP for the new student put on my caseload. I have another IEP I need to write today.
My arm hurts. I think I tweaked it doing yoga. I'm pretty sure it's a shoulder issue but it's radiating down into my bicep. Good thing tomorrow is Friday. I don't do yoga on Fridays. I may have to lay off until Monday to let my muscles or tendons or whatever rest.
I started watching A Gentleman in Moscow yesterday. This is the miniseries based on the same novel by Amor Towles. I loved the novel and so far the series is really good. I really like Ewan McGregor who plays the lead role.
Nothing else is happening here. Guess I'll get going and head to work. So happy tomorrow is Friday! Happy Thursday! Later

No comments:
Post a Comment