I still haven't figured out what's up with my throat. It's still...not sore but it's got this twinge and it's annoying. My nose is also running. Am I getting a cold am I not? It's a pickle! Yesterday when I got to school I popped some ibuprofen and was fine the rest of the day but this morning, once again, I'm questioning where this is going. Hopefully this is as far as it will go but we'll see. I'll do another Navage this morning and hope that kicks this whatever it is out of my body.
I was cced on an email the other day from my VP, sent to crazy mom telling her that when we return from spring break her son will return to my language arts class as per the agreement. If you'll recall, she didn't want him in my class reading a book about the Holocaust. BTW - the history class he's in just started their unit on...WW2 with a large focus on the Holocaust. Bitches be crazy. Anyway, when we return from SB, we'll start reading Secret Life of Bees. I'm sure there will be something that she'll find to bitch about so that he's removed from my class but we'll see. Makes no never mind to me.
(BTW - I think never mind should be one word.)
I felt like I had something to talk about but apparently I'm fresh out of interesting tidbits.
Today is the first day of spring! That's exciting! It's going to get near 60 today and then rain in the evening.
Jim and I are headed this weekend, I believe to Mt. Carmel brewery or possibly one downtown and then to lunch. We haven't quite decided. See, I want to go downtown so we can stop by Richter and Phillips to drop off my ring for sizing. Either would be fine but I'm thinking downtown because there are so many more options for lunch. Things we haven't tried yet. We'll see and because I'm sure you'll be on pins and needles, I'll let you know.
Yep - fresh out of information. Oh, my kids took their LA test for the book we read and I haven't had one grade below a B. They either loved the book or my test was way too easy. I'm going to go with, they loved the book!
Okay - I'd best mosey. Happy Wednesday! Three more school days before Spring Break! YAY! Can't wait cause these kids (namely Dezi) are driving me nuts!

No comments:
Post a Comment