The weekend was okay...not great. I was still recovering from my cold. Friday night and Saturday I didn't do much of anything because I was hacking up a lungs. I still kind of am but at least it's more productive and I'm getting that shit out of me. I stopped taking medicine because it makes me feel wonky. Anyway, Saturday I did manage to get to Aldi so I could get food to prep for our trip. Once I did that, however, I was wiped out. Jim was working so most of the day I spent in bed.
Yesterday I turned a corner and managed to get the rest of my fake flowers in pots and then laid out for a bit. It was lovely just floating around in my hot tub. We then hung out with the neighbors for a bit until it was time for them to head out to graduation. Their kids' ceremony was at 7:00 PM...that would be my worst nightmare.
This week will be a little crazy because I'm going to have to get all my prep work done for the Bay. I'll do some shopping during some down time at work and then Friday after our work day, I'll do a quick trip to Costco. In between all that I need to clean the house and probably mow the lawn. Ugh!
Dinner tonight: I'd had quesadillas on the menu but we'll have to see how I feel and what the weather is like. We might get some rain around dinner time and I was planning on making them on the Blackstone.
Jim's still in bed. Not sure why he's being so lazy. Guess I better get his butt up and at 'em. Happy Monday. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment