![]() |
| My view |
Yesterday was another nice day. I did all the things I wanted to do like putting the box spring together and laying out. We went for a drink mid-morning because Jim wanted a bloody Mary but other than that, we were just puttering around the house.
Pat came to unload her car around 1:00. I didn't get to see her but Jim did. Of course when he saw her they both started to cry. I think it's really hard right now for her to be here alone so I'm not sure how much she'll come up without family. She did say that the gang will be here for the 4th so that will be nice as we'll be here too.
Plans for the day: I told Jim we could go to breakfast so I think we'll go to Pasquale's. The pool should be open today so I'd like to do that. Jim will probably putter a bit around the house and clean some windows. He ended up painting the 1/2 bath because it needed it. I'm not sure the painters did more than one coat on the place and it shows in spots. Other than that...same old, same old.
We were going to go to the Goat for dinner but I don't think they're open. I think right now they're only serving Fridays - Tuesdays. Every time Jim's called no one answers. I just checked the website and yep, that's what it says. We'll go tomorrow instead. Which means tonight will most likely be leftovers as we've got lots. I'm fine with that...less to haul back home.
And that's about all I've got. I guess I'll go shower and get ready for breakfast. Happy Thursday...wow, only two days left. Later.


No comments:
Post a Comment