Thursday, September 18, 2025

Settle Down

That's a directive to me. I need to settle down. Seems that I've started having dreams/nightmares about our Bahama trip and our trip isn't scheduled for another 3 months. I mean, it's no bueno that I'm starting this shit up already. Last night's dream had me pissed at Jim because it was Christmas afternoon and Jim hadn't started packing yet. Since we leave on December 26th, this obviously had me in a tizzy. Jim needs to get his shit together...and I might need to settle down. 

Boo got me up at 3:00 this morning. He barked at the door and I popped up right away to get him out. He's feeling right puny. I came home yesterday to some accidents and a few little piles of barf. Poor baby. This morning I found another pile of puke (I hate that word) which was chock full of grass. Needless to say, I'm not feeding him though he wouldn't eat it anyway. He wouldn't even take an ice cube. I hate having to leave him but hopefully with nothing in his stomach this will soon pass. 

Oh, and of course when I let Boo out (and Scout who insisted on joining his brother) at 3:00 AM, there was a skunk somewhere nearby who had sprayed and it smelled like shit. That set the boys off barking and sneezing. 

Poor Boo, he just came down again to go outside. I think this is trip number 4 so far. I hate it when he's sick...he's so pitiful. 

Dinner tonight: I might just make something on the fly because Jim might have to work late. He worked late last night too (got home around 7:30), mainly because he had to go in late since he had an 8:00 AM doctor's appointment with his cardiologist. (All is well.) He actually has a 3:00 telephone appointment this afternoon with his pulmonologist but that shouldn't be a big deal (fingers crossed). Anyway, I'll probably just make myself a cobb salad and Jim can have leftovers when he gets home. 

Bunch of bullshit about Jimmy Kimmel. If you've watched the clip that they say is the reason for pulling his show, you'll know that it's fucking horseshit. trump is a fucking little whining baby who can't stand the heat. And ABC are fucking MAGA lemmings. This country is going to shit, allowing trump to attempt to control the media. Can you say fascist? These fuckers spout their outrage when people talk about guns and their 2nd amendment rights but they're fine with impeding our 1st. I hate this country right now. I still try so hard not to expose myself to it and live in Lala land but it's getting hard. Best case scenario...I'll just leave it there. 

And that's all I've got. Time to get going. 

No comments: