Thursday, September 25, 2025

Damn Reds!

Why the fuck can't we beat the Pirates?! It's so frustrating. We still have a chance at a wild card position but those little shites need to get out of their own freaking way! ARG! On a higher note, Cleveland (I can't call them the Guardians) is a game over the Tigers and that's exciting. I'll definitely be rooting for their advancement. 

It's still raining and I'm still not mad about it. We're actually on the back edge of it and from here, we should have sunny skies for a few days at least and I should be able to mow this weekend. 

I have nothing to talk about. It's pretty boring around here. 

I could tell you about my crazy dreams but no one wants to hear about that. (BTW - I was dating an old boyfriend. And I was apartment living again. It sucked.) 

There's nothing happening at work...same old shit, different day. 

I could talk about how my Pilates "teacher" tried to kill me today but beyond saying that, there's not much to expand on.

Stupid baby's been having a bad week. He's back to doing nothing. He's so sweet with me and, again, I really like him but he just can't do the minimal work to make his teachers happy. It's so easy. He definitely won't be seeing the therapy dogs this week. 

Dinner! We're having burnt ends, one of the Aldi prepared meals we like. I'll make it with broccoli and mashers. 

Ooh! Survivor 49 started last night! I'm excited about that. Oh, and I started the latest season of The Morning Show yesterday. I feel like I should've gone back and watched the last season but I'll figure it out. The major events are still in my brain. 

And that's all I've got. Time, I guess to get a move on. Hot dog that tomorrow is Friday. Why is it that short weeks seem longer than regular weeks? Annoying. Later!

No comments: