The rest of the weekend was pretty chill. We were supposed to go to my friend Terri's for her annual Oktoberfest celebration but I was feeling awful Saturday and thought I might have covid. I had a headache that wouldn't go away, I had a tickle in my throat, my heart was racing and I was exhausted (slept most of the day). I decided not to chance it and sent Terri a text. Thankfully by the evening most of my "symptoms" were gone and I felt fine when I woke up yesterday.
Sunday: I didn't have a great feeling leading up to the Bengals game yesterday and unfortunately things did not go well. By the 2nd half, Jim and I were watching the Reds instead which was a good choice. It felt much better to watch the Reds sweep the Cubs rather than the Bengals getting whooped. What a shit show.
I'm a little late in posting today because I took off. I've got my 3rd dentist appointment for my implant. I believe today I'll get fit for my tooth, which means I should only have one appointment after this. What a long freaking process but at least it's almost done. Beyond that, I don't really have any plans today. I might go get a haircut after my appointment. My hair is WAY too long and ratty. It's time. I'll do my usual exercising and walking of the dogs and just chill and enjoy my day off.
Dinner tonight: I'm doing a creamy sausage rigatoni and a salad. Yummy.
And that's about all I've got. I'm going to go make my morning smoothie and then get my yoga on. After that I'll walk the boys before I have to shower and head out for my appointment (at 9:50). Happy Monday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment