Thank God today is my Friday because I really don't think I could've gotten up at 4:30 one more day to go to work...at that place. Lately, there's something that annoys me everyday and everyday I either wake up with a headache or as I'm driving to school, I get a headache. And I know it's me because the annoying things that are annoying me aren't typical things I would let get my goat. Hopefully, sleeping in tomorrow and having Jim home tonight will help.
As I was driving home yesterday, my check oil light came on. Really!? Ugh! I called Jim and he said, "Go home...check your oil and see what the level is." When I hung up, I hit the "i" (info) button in my car and it said, "Oil level low". So I go home and as I'm taking care of the dogs, waiting for the car to cool a bit, my doorbell rings. It's my neighbor, Jordan. Apparently my husband thinks I'm a complete moron and called Jordan to come check my oil. Apparently Jim thinks I'm a ditzy dumb ass who can't figure out where the dipstick is in my car (even though it's bright yellow). BTW - Jim ALWAYS has a problem opening the hood of my car. He can never find the lever. Who's the ditzy dumb ass?
Jim said he'll be home around dinner time tonight. I'll believe that when I see it. I asked him what he wanted for dinner tonight and he wants Chicken Pad Thai. I'm guessing he'll have to heat his up when he gets home.
Don't forget, I don't work tomorrow so I'll be a bit later in my post tomorrow. Don't freak out. Don't give me grief...Maggie!
K - my dang dogs are barking outside so I need to go knock a couple skulls together. Happy Thursday. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment