The IEP meeting I had yesterday for one of my scholarship kids was fine and I was out of there within 45 minutes. (That's a much longer meeting than I would normally like but for this kid and from what I've heard of the parents, I got lucky.) Of course the parents were about 10 or 15 minutes late for the meeting. And of course the link that the St. X chick sent was all effed up but I rolled with the punches and got through it without too many frustrating eye rolls.
Dinner tonight: It's going to be a hot day and so I'll take advantage and grill some chicken. I'm going to save my butternut squash and prosciutto for the weekend when we'll actually have a wind chill! Can't wait...maybe we'll have a fire one night. Speaking of which, I was looking at my memories on Facebook today and 9 years ago today I had the first fire of the season. That's pretty early.
Have I mentioned how annoying the freshmen are this year? I mean, I can't remember a year where the 9th graders were this fucking immature. It's so annoying. Thankfully I don't have many of them but in 7th bell I have 4. It takes everything I have not to go off on them everyday and unfortunately yesterday everything I had just wasn't enough. Blame it on the fucking fart spray that one of the said stupid fucking freshman continually sprayed during class. I'm sure none of you would have been able to maintain their shit! I ended up going off on the lot of them saying, "You all need to get it together! You're in high school now and you act like you're 3rd graders! GROW UP!!!" And in my head I said, FUCKING IDIOTS. God I wish I could say that directly to them.
Okay time to get a move on. Happy Wednesday (this week is crawling by). Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment