About a year or so ago, I bought a new set of sheets from Target. I thought they would be amazing because they were so soft. Boy was I wrong! They SUCK! They are too slippery which makes them bunch up and they just don't fit right on the mattress plus I feel like they make me hot. They just don't breathe! Earlier in the week I put them on my bed and realized quickly that I needed to get rid of them! I bought some new sheets, which were delivered yesterday, I washed them and once Jim got home I quickly recruited him into helping me change them. My new sheets are AMAZING! They are cotton and fit snuggly on the mattress and it made me so happy climbing into bed last night.
I think my sheets may have been part of my problem with sleeping these last few days. That and my fucking husband who has been snoring like an asshole! He actually wasn't too terribly bad last night. Until 3:30, that is when I had less than an hour to sleep and no amount of poking, shoving or kicking stopped him. I finally got so annoyed I flipped the sheets off him which woke him up rather rudely and he yelled out, "WHAT'S GOING ON!?" This made me laugh and of course then I certainly couldn't get back to sleep. However, I feel well-rested and had no problem this morning with finding the gumption to get on the elliptical.
I finished season 1 of Mandalorian. It was so good. I may not get to gaze upon Pedro's face when I watch it but I know he's behind that helmet and that makes me happy. Plus, Grogu is so freaking cute! (That would be baby Yoda). I always thought people were weirdos who had little Grogu dolls or stickers or whatever but now, I get it. I guess now I'm one of those weirdos.Weekend plans: No plans as of now. It's going to be stormy - AGAIN - tonight and then the winds kick in for tomorrow. I'm so sick of wind advisories! Really I just need to get these last few trees down in our yard and/or surrounding the house. Problem is, our tree guy is out of commission. Ugh!
Dinner tonight: I'm making burritos. Yummy! I loves me some burritos!
And that's all I've got. It's my final day at school before Spring Break! I'm so happy! Today, because I've had it with teaching, it will be movie day. Half my kids will be out anyway I think so what the hell!
Happy Friday! Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment