After the game, I was on such a high that I just couldn't cook so Jim and I got Frisch's which was delicious and then I crashed! It was rough getting out of bed this morning and rougher still getting on the elliptical but I did it and am glad that's out of the way.
The weekend was good...same old same old. Oh, except for the fact that the BENGALS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!! I'm just so happy for the team! Thinking about where they were this time last year and how far they've come. It's just so exciting! Oh, and our union president sent a petition to our superintendent to give us the Monday after the game off. That would be so cool of him.
It's a big week for me at school. I have three IEPs which sucks but thankfully they're all written and I think they are all during my planning period which makes things easier. I'll be happy this time next week when I'll only have 3 IEPs left for the year! Woot!
There's a massive storm that might pummel us this week. They're still figuring out what it's going to do but as of now, they're talking rain, ice and snow. Ugh! I hate ice.
Okay - I need to get a move on and get to work...figure out what I'm doing today. Happy Monday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment