Thursday, December 05, 2019

Finally!

You'll be happy to know, I finally slept well.  I think it had to do with the fact that I went to sleep to Harry Potter in the background. Oh, and I took some ibuprofen before going to sleep. Whew!

I had a dream, just before the alarm went off that I was on the handlebars of a bike that Maggie was riding. She also had a slew of other people she was toting and trying to peddle uphill. I kept thinking I would end up in the side of a car but she managed to keep us all safe. Wonder what that means?

My IEP went well yesterday. These were new parents to me (they moved into the district this past summer) and they're just so happy with the district. So that's good. (Coming from Mason.)

Before the meeting, however, (at 7:15 AM) the shit hit the fan in the main office when Lisa's wack-a-doo parent showed up to rant and rave to our administrators and our resource officer. It was pretty funny but also disturbing since she is obviously VERY mentally unstable (found out later from the secretary who has known the family for years that she is bipolar). Additionally, her poor son had to stand there and listen to his mother lose her shit and then be escorted off campus. Needless to say, trespassing charges have been filed and she's also no longer going to allowed in the building (this has happened before).

All that aside, however, the funniest part of the whole thing was she came into the building to rant about the fact that her SON!! (she ends every sentence with 2 exclamation point) was NOT to be carrying his book bag!! (He broke his toe and is in a cast.) She had brought a note and the doctor's orders were NOT being followed!! At this point, the admin said, "Are you talking about the book bag that he's carrying right now? The book bag that he was carrying when you escorted him into the building?" It was fucking hilarious! Her response to that question was, "And another thing! My son is being bullied and he is NOT a bunny rabbit!!" Man oh man, I could go on and on but it sort of feels wrong to find hilarity is some one's mental breakdown. Ugh! Her poor kid.

Okay well, I'd best get a move on. Happy Thursday! Later!

No comments: