So pumped!!! I finally broke down and bought a new computer yesterday. I'm NOT currently typing on it because it will be delivered later today but this time tomorrow!? Well, you can just imagine how exciting it's going to be for me! I can't wait to have a computer that A) doesn't up and erase everything I've written every 5 minutes and B) has Windows! I can't wait to have a computer that has some speed again and allows me to work from home if need be. Can't wait to get home from school.
I had my 2nd experience with Botox yesterday and it was quite lovely. I chose a place up the road that is actually a dentist's office but they also have a sleep clinic, and do a lot of other cosmetic stuff. They're reputable, clean and had great reviews. It was nice to go in, know what I wanted and have the doc concur. See, last time I just got the trifecta (forehead, crows feet, and between the brow) and got 40 units. I told the doc that and after mapping that out, he found it would only take 39 units! Bonus! I will definitely go back. He took his time, talked to me and so far, all is well (no bruises but it takes up to 2 weeks for everything to settle in).
So today I give tests in both my LA and science classes. This means that I'll have lots of time to catch up on shit that's needed attention. I also have an IEP meeting but not until the end of the day (1:45). This is with a parent who likes to talk and talk and talk...usually about her OTHER daughter (also on my caseload) who is a bit of a fuck up. Most of my time during meetings with her are spent listening to her bitch (about her kid) and then me saying, "Anyway" or "Back to the IEP..." So annoying. Lady - go get a therapist and let me get on with my job cause I don't have time for your drama especially when I'm listening to your kids drama everyday too! Like mother like daughters!
Okay - time to get a move on. Happy Thursday! No kids tomorrow...inservice. I'm hoping that the two training sessions are worthwhile. One is on teen suicide and the other is trauma training (which I've heard is good). We'll see. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment