This weather makes me want to stay snuggled in bed with one puppy at my head on my pillow and the other spooning with me. Man was it hard to get out of bed today! But! I'll have all weekend to snuggle with my boys so that's something!
Lost two more pounds, which really surprised me because I thought for SURE with Tuesdays antics (drinking) I would have gained. Makes me happy and gives me a boost to see that I'm nearly halfway to my goal. Woot! And believe me, I was starting to get discouraged and a bit burnt out so this really puts my head back into a good place.
School is good. I had an IEP yesterday. The mother (parents are divorced) was 30 minutes late. Really annoying. And then she sat there as I talked and played on her phone. Rude! Whatever though - at least it's one more IEP down. I don't have another one until the 17th.
I did manage to get all the prep work completed for my observation. That's a load off. Now I can actually focus on my job. Isn't that f&%ked up!?
I don't really have anymore to talk about. I could talk about the whole Supreme Court debacle but that just depresses me. Not sure what the rush is. Not sure why people can't just be willing to have an FBI probe. What're you so afraid of? We'll see what happens today. I know the ABA is now asking for a probe so we'll see.
And that's all I've got. I look forward to tonight...I'm thinking TV, bath, book, cocktail, bed, snuggling puppies! Sounds perfect.
Happy Friday. Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment