Thursday, April 23, 2015

Chilly Willy!

We've got a frost warning this morning...brrr! And don't you know that I took my extra thick comforter off my bed last weekend? Rather than break it back out, I've just piled blankets on my bed. I think we're under 6 layers of covers. It's actually quite comfy cozy...makes it hard to get out of bed in the morning.

How cute is a girl dressing up!? I know I'm biased but she's so pretty! Looks like she's wearing her own high heels but lately she's been into wearing her mommy's.  So cute!

School news: Two more IEPs left! YAY! Our make-up days are no longer! DOUBLE YAY!!! That makes me so happy. I only have one more meeting (today) with the incompetent school psyche! She's not going to cover our school next year. Thank GOD cause she SUCKS! I mean, if you know anything about the type of sped paperwork required, can you imagine waiting until the day before to write an IEP? She STARTS testing students for evaluations two days before meetings and then doesn't even complete them before the meeting. I would have to say that is bullshit! I sound like a broken record. But hey, I don't have to deal with her next year. Her replacement COULDN'T be worse.


And that's about all I've got. Nothing exciting...sorry. K - I'm out. Later!

No comments: