For the last 20 minutes I've been sitting here waiting for my stupid mother fucking computer to get its shit together and load up. I mean, I had so much to share! It was going to probably be the best post ever and now, I've run out of time and have to make this short! I'll be glad when school is out and I can bring my laptop home. It's so much faster than this hunk of junk.
The weekend was chill. We went to my friend Terri and Marc's Saturday for dinner (sauerbraten, spaetzle and red cabbage) which was delicious. We were home by 10ish because we are old and prefer being in bed early.
Yesterday we didn't do anything except go to Shooters and play some Rummikub. Jim finally beat me, pretty soundly, twice. Ugh...you can imagine the gloating that's going on here. JK...he's a pretty good winner.
We finally put together the "Nut Bar" that Doug and Lauren got us for Christmas and installed it on a tree out front. I'd bought a big old bag of plain, shelled peanuts and stocked it. The squirrels are LOVING it! It's so fun to watch them. We've already had to refill once...I think these little critters are going to eat us out of house and home. That's okay though since Scout killed one of them last week. It's the least we can do. But they're stupid! They know the dogs are in the backyard...it's their hide if they decide to go down into the yard. Although I'm sure they've let their defenses down over the winter when the boys aren't out there as much.Dinner tonight: I'll probably do a one-sheet pan thingy with keilbasa, potatoes and brussel sprouts.
Okay well, since I'm out of time due to this stupid computer, I've got to cut this short. Happy Monday (It's been a while since I've worked a Monday). I sure hope this week goes by quickly. Two more weeks until spring break. Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment