Ooh, my puppies are giving their momma fits and their daddy is a dumb ass! I had just sat down to post and Boo wanted out so I let him out. Scout of course heard and so came running downstairs to follow his brother. And then of course Boo started barking. And then Scout started barking. I said, "DAMMIT!!!" And then Jim stands up and says, "I got it." But then he just stands there. Not moving. So I grab the flashlight and race outside while Jim continues to stand there and says, "I said I got it." And I yell, "Yeah, well, it sure doesn't look like it when you're just standing there scratching your ass while the dogs are barking like little assholes and we have fucking neighbors!!!" So annoying. If you've "got" something then get it. Don't stand there like an idiot. Good way to start my morning.
Another "good" way to start my morning is a 7:00 am meeting. It was supposed to be Zoom but apparently the parent said she wanted to come in person. Really? What the fuck!? You've never come in person before and now, at 7:00 am, you decide it's time? Although, it's likely the kid isn't going to qualify for services (it's a reevaluation) so maybe that's it. Whatever. Hopefully this will be a fast and easy meeting but since I'm not running it, it's probably not going to be.
Dinner tonight: I'm going to do a couple dry rub pork chops in the air fryer with rice and Brussel sprouts. Something easy but hopefully delicious.
My dinner last night was REALLY delicious. It was the Mongolian chicken and I don't know, it was just really flavorful and yummy.
I slept really well last night and only woke up once and then 4 minutes before the alarm went off.
I'm listening to a "good" book but it's certainly upsetting. The author is Lisa Genova and her books are usually centered around fatal diseases or other tough brain disorders. Sounds awesome, huh? She's written books where the characters have alzheimers, Huntington's, "left neglected", and one that centers around a mother with a child with autism. The book I'm currently reading is called "Every Note Played" and centers around a man with ALS. It's sad but well written. I've really liked all her other books as well.
Okay well, time to mosey. I need to get to school so I can get some coffee before I head down for my meeting. Happy Thursday! So excited for tomorrow. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment