This is going to be short and sweet. Since I was sick yesterday I need to get to school and see what's what. Oh, right...I guess I didn't mention this. Monday, just after lunch, I started feeling puny. My stomach was giving me fits and I was nauseous. I went to bed thinking I was on the upswing and going to school Tuesday but when I got up, I was still nauseous and clammy (no temperature though). I decided not to chance things and called in sick. Probably a good thing too since I was really dragging yesterday...just not feeling right and exhausted. I went to bed last night around 7:00 and woke up feeling fine.
I'm guessing it was more something I ate rather than a bug but who knows. I'm still feeling clammy a bit but I think that's just menopause rearing it's ugly head. When I sleep lately, I roll over about once an hour and every time I do, I get a hot flash. Sucks! Oh well...at least I manage to fall back to sleep...mostly.
I have an appointment with my principal today for my final evaluation conference. My overall rating is accomplished - the highest rating. This means I won't have to evaluated again until 2024. I've always been accomplished so this is nothing different but I'm always a bit concerned that my admin may decide to screw me.
And that's about all I've got. Jim worked a long day yesterday (8-4 and then went in again around 5 and got home at 10:30) so I didn't cook yesterday. Tonight I'll do brats and metts with green beans and some fries (carrot for me, regular for Jimmy).
K - happy Wednesday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment