
I have something I need to get off my chest: I'm so sick of...STUPID WHEEL OF FORTUNE PLAYERS!!! Why!? Because they're stupid. So, you know how the game works: You win the most amount of money and you get to go to the bonus round. Before heading there, Pat gives you three categories to choose from; things like "living things", "What are you wearing", "Phrase" and the worst category of all time, "Things". Every time "things" come up, Jim and I yell at the TV, "DON'T CHOOSE THINGS!!!" No one every gets the category. I mean think of it, "Thing" could turn out to be anything. Like, as I pointed out to Jim last night, "Rotten Underpants". There's no rhyme or reason to what the answer is. It's usually something stupid like, "Jelly fish sting" or "eye gunk" or "fingernail clippings". DUMB! Of course, I ranted and raved last night about it and then guess what? The dumb ass player who chose "thing"...got the answer and won $39,000. Guess I'm the dumb one. Oh well. Some people get lucky I guess. It's still a stupid category to choose.
So I have an in-service today and so slept in a bit. Maggie has already emailed me to give me shit. Keep your rotten underpanties on lady! I'm on it!
The meeting today will be who knows what but the afternoon will see me at my desk working on shit.
Dinner tonight: Grilled cheese and Olive Garden copycat Zuppa! Yum.
The amount of rain we got yesterday was STUPID! My backyard was a literal pond. And now it's 25 degrees and everything is frozen. But...at least that amount of rain washed out all the dog doo doo and maybe drowned all the moles. You can find a positive in every shit situation if you look hard enough.
Okay well, happy Friday. Gotta go finish getting ready and head to school. Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment