Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Needy Babies

I don't know what it is with my boys but they sure are needy today. They got up at 4:00 and thought it was time to get up. Scout went and barked at the door so I let them out. I think they expected they'd also get fed but when they came in, I gave them a stern, "UH UH!" and we went upstairs to continue our slumber. They let me sleep until almost 6:00 after that so that's good. Then, while Jim and I were eating breakfast just now, Boo came up to me at the table and started pawing at me. I know he wanted in my lap but again, I had to say, "UH UH!" since I was still eating. (My pups aren't beggers at the table unless they're looking for love...never food.) THEN, as I got ready to type this, Scout came up to me at the table and started pawing at me. He just wanted me to pick him up and snuggle. I told him that I was going to be home all day with nowhere to go. That seemed to make him happy and now he's back outside seeing what's what. 

Yesterday was quite productive. I did yoga, walked the boys and ellipticalled a little. Then I headed south for some errands and dropped some cookies off at Diane's house. From there I went to Kroger and then came home. Pretty much my day was spent watching TV while I knit little Birdie a sweater. I got all the pieces completed...just need to bind them all together. Considering how quickly I was able to knit her sweater, I'll try to crank out another one today. It's going to be really cold soon and that little girl is so tiny, she's going to FREEZE! Brr!!!

Plans for the day: I'll do my usual (walk, yoga, elliptical) and I need to wrap presents. Becky's going to pop by to drop off and pick up gifts. Oh, and I'll also make the rest of my French cakes today (I have about 1/2 a batch left). Oh, and I also need to make some of my carrot cake waffles to freeze for Jimmy's breakfast. Other than that, like I said, I'll be knitting and chilling with my pups. Dinner tonight is a pulled BBQ chicken with slaw and fries (regular for Jim, carrot fries for me). 

Jim doesn't have to work Christmas Eve which means after tomorrow, he'll get a nice break too. Woot! 

And that's about all I've got. Time to get my Ohm on...happy Tuesday! Stay distant from others, masked and healthy. Later!

No comments: