Sorry I'm so late with this...I had a 8:30 and then a 9:30 this morning (the 9:30 hasn't shown up yet). I also have an 11:00, 1:00 and 1:15 today...not too bad...most of these will be the last meetings I have with kids for the year...just a check in with my 9th-11th graders but 12th graders have a bit more paperwork to finish up with me. Of course there's one part of the paperwork that the state of Ohio is asking us to do with my kids but it's voluntary and none of my kids are doing it which makes our meetings a little shorter. Can't say I blame them...it's just stupid transition shit. Anyway - you don't care and it's all boring anyway.
Jim's driving me up a wall. He and I had to have the fight AGAIN yesterday about working only on the items that are on his list rather than starting new projects. We have this fight about once a week. He has this list of things that need to get done around the house...there were originally about 7 or 8 things on it. So far, he's crossed off about 4. There are still several things that need to be completed but for one reason or another he either can't complete them (weather) or he gets sidetracked with something else. I'm so sick of having the same conversation over and over again with him...every other week.
Additionally he was a big jerk to me this morning. I had made his breakfast and called to him that it was ready but he didn't answer me (he was in the garage). So I called again and he didn't answer so then when he came in from the garage I said, "You're breakfast is ready." And he answered with "I KNOW!!! I HEARD YOU!!! I WAS WORKING ON A PROJECT!" Great - another project! Dick! So I'm not really giving him the time of day right now. Why should I waste my breath talking to an asshole?
Can you tell that I need some "alone" time from my husband? I have to say we've done pretty well with all this togetherness but there are some days/moments when we drive each other nuts.
Okay - I guess my kid isn't going to show so I'm going to hurry and take Scout for his walk before my 11 o'clock. Dinner tonight is a meatless one: Butternut squash, chickpea and lentil Moroccan stew...yummy. Happy Wednesday...stay healthy...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment