Monday, May 11, 2020

Last Week...Sort Of

It's the last week of assignments for kids but they have until the 21st to complete everything. My "last day" is the 22nd. I've already put all my final assignments out there and really I don't have many things going on this week. I have a staff meeting Wednesday but that's it. This means, much of my week will be spent doing final paperwork for the year. Most of my senior stuff is complete...I just need to finish up with IEP progress reports.

Here's an issue I'm having: Jim's next scan is supposed to be next week but apparently they never called to schedule. He does, however, have a follow up appointment on the day that I'm supposed to go into work and print all my final paperwork to turn in. I might have to figure something else out. I also don't know if I'm even allowed to go to the appointment with Jim. They may want to keep as few people out of their offices as possible. Who knows? Jim's going to call today.

I have my 6 month dental cleaning on Wednesday. I'm so happy that I get to go to this because I feel like I'm either going to have to have a root canal on a left upper tooth or have a cracked filling replaced. I've been having a lot of sensitivity for a while and I'm over it. I basically don't even chew on my left side anymore because of it. And it isn't cold that's bothersome but heat. We'll see what happens. I got a message about my appointment last week. Before I go, I have to complete a questionnaire. Then, when I get there, I have to text them and wait in my car...they'll call me when they're ready for me and I'll have my temp taken before I'm allowed in. Here's an issue I'm wondering about: I've been having the most major hot flashes. I wouldn't assume that would change my temperature but what if it does and I have a hot flash before going in?! UGH!

Jim's driving me up a freakin' wall! He KNOWS I'm trying to get this post done and yet he keeps bothering me! It's like every time I get on the phone with Maggie, he starts trying to have a conversation with me. He's like a cat!

The weekend was fine. Boring. We played virtual cards on Friday with the neighbors. Saturday was tough...I had a major headache and ended up going to bed early. I actually didn't go to sleep but laid in bed and watched a couple shows. Thankfully I woke up Sunday and all was well.

Okay - time to do a bit of work then walk the dogs then more work and I need to go to Kroger and possibly Aldi. We'll see. I may just run as many errands as I can to get away from Jimmy for a bit. (Just kidding...it's fine.)

Dinner tonight: Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta in the Instant Pot + salad...Jimmy's choice.

K - I'm out...happy Monday! Stay healthy...later!

No comments: