Today is a different day from all the ones before because Jim and I will be headed down to KY to see his doctor. This is his follow up appointment after his scan from Saturday. Saturday? Yup, because the scan was originally set for Friday but alas, Jim forgot. Big surprise. But...at least he was able to get right in the next day.
Prior to his appointment (at 12:30) I'll head down to the bike trail and take a ride. I can't wait! It'll be the first of the year and I'm hoping my butt can take it. I've been getting her ready - my butt - by riding around the neighborhood and I think I've done what I can. It's usually a little easier on the trail, compared to the neighborhood, because the trail doesn't have hills and so isn't as much of a strain on my butt muscles. It'll be a longer ride, however, (13ish miles) so we'll see.
After Jim's appointment, since we'll be in KY, maybe we'll stop at the Party Source...I can always use more alcohol. Though, I won't be drinking this week until Friday. Not that I went crazy over the weekend but it was a 3 day weekend and I need a break.
Other than that, today will be a regular day. I'll need to get a walk in with Scout at some point but with EVERYTHING else we have to do, who knows how long we'll be able to go for. It'll be later which means, hotter and though Scout is a trooper, he doesn't like the humidity. Maybe an evening walk will be best. He'll be on my ass all day though until he gets his walk. Oh well...he'll be able to handle it.
We met with the deck/siding guy on Saturday and he should be starting by next Monday. He thinks it should only take a week and I'm excited! I picked my color out - Tree House - hope it looks good.
And that's all I've got. I need to get out and on the trail if I want to make it back in time to take a shower and head to KY. Happy Tuesday! Stay healthy and fingers crossed Jimmy's scan is good. Later!



No comments:
Post a Comment