I looked at my FB memories just now and saw that a year ago today, it was decided that Jimmy would have to go BACK in the hospital (he didn't go in until the 16th because our appointment was late in the evening, it was MLK day a year ago and I wanted to go home, get a bag packed for Jim and let him have a last night at home). When I told Jim about this, he said, "What an asshole!" Talking about himself. Silly! Man am I thankful for where we are right now! Hopefully all is going well inside his body...we'll know if about a month when he has his next scan and appointment.
I made a really yummy meal last night - Chicken with lentils (1 point!) - in the instant pot! I loves me some lentils. And the bonus was, I got home from work, put everything in a pot, started it, exercised and voila! It was all cooked up, warm and ready for dinner when we felt like eating. Great freezer meal as well! The recipe didn't actually call for carrots but I added them for a little extra umph! Pinned under WW board if you're interested.
Tonight, if you're wondering, I'll be making shrimp with linguine. It's actually 5 points (pinned under WW), mainly because of the pasta. It calls for half and half but I'll be using fat free. Should be delicious!
I have a 7:30 IEP this morning. It's with my Russian mother and her daughter. I've had a few tussles with this mother over email but I've never actually met her. I think the language barrier makes things said in an email to be misconstrued. Although, I've often had to email her about her daughters asinine behavior. Sorry...sometimes you're girl is an ass and it needs to be said...she needs to be called out. Guess the apple doesn't fall far. I'm sure it will be fine.
And that's all I've got for now. The boys got up this morning around 3:30...I managed to stay in bed until 4:30 but guess where they are now? Yep, in bed...sacked out. Jerks!
It's 14 degrees outside and the traffic chick on channel 5 is wearing a sleeveless dress. Really!? It isn't summer...it's not even spring! Bitches be crazy.
Okay - now I'm out. Might as well blow my hair dry since I have all this extra time. Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment