Yesterday went as expected: It was hectic, it went crazy fast (bonus), I felt like a chicken with her head cut off, I am nowhere NEAR organized enough (I never am during the first couple weeks of school), and worst of all my room was a freakin' OVEN and I was dripping sweat all day! Beyond that it was a really good day. The kids are good (as of now), my classes are good, and I know that eventually I'll get there in terms of getting my shit together.
Max, Madison and Anne came by yesterday evening so that Max could get some loving in on the boys before heading to college today. Boo and Scout were very happy to see him! Good luck today to Max!
Dad is getting his pace maker put in today. I'll be thinking of him all day until I hear how things went (I believe the procedure is around 10:00 and he should be home in the early afternoon). I pray that this is the key to his improvement and him feeling "normal" (I mean come on, no one in this family is normal thus the quotes).
Today I'll still sort of be winging it in history and science. I hate the first week of school. You don't want to start lessons too quickly but then what else are you supposed to do? I'll probably give a little science and history survey in those classes and then in LA we'll be doing some reading assessments, learning surveys and personal info surveys.
And that's about all I've got for now. I best get a move on so I can get a head start today. It's raining cats and dogs but hopefully I'll beat the major traffic. Happy Thursday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment