Monday, August 06, 2018

Last Harrah!

Well, I'm up and at 'em...have been since about 5:00...or a little before. I wanted to get up early in order to give the boys plenty of time to get some energy out before heading to the Bay. I've sipped coffee, eaten breakfast, downloaded a new book to listen to in the car (once my current one is complete) and in a few minutes, I'll do some last minute packing before walking the pups (gotta wait until the sun comes up). Once that task is complete, I'll shower and be on my way. I hope to be on the road by 8:00 to get to the ferry around noon but it'll probably be a bit of a parking lot on the highways so we'll see how that works out.

My original plan was to come home Thursday but I may stay until Friday (coming home early Friday) so that I can hang with Trip, Susan and J.J. who are coming up Thursday. We'll see how Maggie treats me...if she's lucky, I'll stay the extra day.

I don't have much else to talk about. I slept pretty well last night but Boo kept kicking me in the head (he sleeps on the pillow just behind my head and dreams/twitches when he snoozes). He's a crack up! I sure am going to miss those boys but they'll be fine.

Jim has his scan tomorrow. I'm quite nervous about the results. I'll be a wreck until either our appointment or when the results are posted on Mychart. Our next appointment with the doc (to go over the scan) is next Tuesday (our workday), which means I'll have to leave work a little early to get there in time. Fingers crossed.

Okay well, it's time for me to get this party started. I'll be sure to post on FB but I won't post here again until the dreaded day when school starts back up. UGH!

K - have a happy Monday and happy week. Later!

No comments: