So apparently Jim got up at some point to go sleep on the couch because of a headache and as a result, my boys were ready to go. I kept telling them, "Uh uh!" But they just wouldn't listen so I sent them downstairs and told Jim to deal with it. Thankfully I managed to get back to sleep until the alarm went off. Annoying! We'll blame Jim though because those silly boys didn't know any better.
I'm getting closer to my weekly weigh in so of course I had a dream last night that I didn't lose any weight. That's starting to become annoying.
Speaking of my "diet"...I had a tough time yesterday because I really wanted a cocktail. I didn't have one but it was so hot and I was so bored (Jim didn't get home until nearly dinner time) and Maggie wasn't around to talk me down! It was a close one but I stayed strong. Here's hoping I can make it to Friday!
I had another dream last night that I was searching for an apartment. Another recurring dream I hate! In this one I wanted one apartment that was nice and clean and cozy and the person I was rooming with (there was Jim but we were living with someone else too) wanted a cheaper apartment that was dirty and had holes in the walls. And the holes in the walls went through to the outside and there were cats coming in. So weird.
School is fine. I was telling Jim last night that my schedule is such that my day FLIES by. All of a sudden I'm sitting there and I realize, "SHIT! It's lunchtime already!" Not that I'm complaining! I feel like this happens every year though and then a month or so in, once everything has settled, things move like molasses. We'll see.
This hot weather is getting on my nerves. I hate not being able to take the boys for a nice long walk in the afternoon to get some of their energy out. But the were good yesterday.
Well, that's all I've got. Time to get going. Happy Wednesday. Ooh, we're midway through the week with a 3-day weekend to look forward to! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment