When Barbara Bush died and I heard that DT was going to her funeral, I was disgusted! Knowing the things that he had said about Jeb (and the rest of the family for that matter) and the fact that Barbara Bush stated she didn't understand how any woman could ever vote for him and then have him show up...just so wrong. Thankfully, he's backed out because he doesn't want to be a "distraction" and Melania will attend in his stead. I'm sure all of the Bush's will be relieved to know that their matriarch can rest easy without such hypocrisy marring the celebration of her life.
So happy it's Friday. I was SO tired after school yesterday...could barely keep my eyes open. It's that time of year where I'm completely spent and by the end of the work week, I'm drained of energy. Thankfully I won't be cooking tonight and I'll be hunkering in for an early, easy night.
Jim has done amazingly well this week at work. I really thought he wouldn't be able to make it for 40 hours but he did and I'm so proud of how well he's done. I'm sure it's gratifying for him as well that after nearly 4 months of feeling unable to do much more than a simple chore he's back on his feet and back to where he was. YAY Jimmy!
Today my 5th period LA class will be tested. I think I have 6 kids that will be there (I have a mix of all grades but only 9th and 10th graders test) but once they're done we'll be reading more HP. Yesterday was tough during the testing period...it dragged on and on and I was struggling to stay awake. I did my best to get shit done but Microsoft Word was being an asshole and taking FOREVER to load or save or anything. Not sure what the problem was but I hope it's fixed for today.
Okay and that's all I've got. Best get a move on. Happy Friday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment