Man is there a ruckus going on upstairs...and it's now downstairs. Those boys sure do like to run and bite each other. I usually don't interfere unless A) there's a yelp or growl and B) if their playing moves to the couch which I'm sitting on trying to relax or my lap.
So weird, I woke up thinking about an old friend of mine from high school and the fact that she hadn't posted on Facebook in a while and when I went through FB, she had updated her profile pic. Crazy...I must be psychic.
And Boo just rang the bell! YAY BOO!
I just saw the commercial for some company here in Cincy for carpet and at the end, it has a golden retriever that says with a deep doggy voice, "That's awesome!" It's the stupidest commercial but the dog is so funny!
And today is the last late night for the year at school. It's senior community service night where each senior presents the impact their required community service had on them (it's part of Kings graduation requirement). For the last few years, Lisa and I have had a small group of presenters - just special ed kids - so they are more comfortable and don't have to present in front of a bunch of strangers. I think we're down to 4 kids now...many of the kids that had originally been in our room have decided to do the presentations during the day or for some other reason. Not going to hear me complain! The fewer the kids, the sooner I'm out of there.
K - well, I best finish my toilette. Happy Thursday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment