Friday, April 06, 2018

Easy Night

Last night's late night at school was easy and I managed to complete the one thing I really needed to get done (my last IEP). Woot! As I mentioned, it was senior community service night and so we had a group (originally) of 8 or 9 kids in our room. After all the rescheduling, we ended up with 4 kids on our list and only 2 showed up. So with the presentations starting at 6:30, we were done by 6:45. WOOT! I was home by 7:20...not going to complain about that!

So excited to come home today to a new garage door!!! It will be so nice not to have to worry about it coming down on my car again! It will also be nice to have a relatively quiet system. Best of all, however, I'm excited for the added insulation!

I had a terrible dream which woke me up this morning. In it I witnessed a fatal car accident. I hate those dreams. In my dream, I watched as a car, trying to merge onto the highway got sucked under a semi driving by and was obliterated. I remember just saying, "I just watch a person die!" It was terrible. UGH!

On a good note, I slept like a baby rock last night...quite the change from the night before. On Wednesday night I woke up sweating my ass off and my sheets were soaked. I HATE THAT!!! (Sometimes menopause SUCKS!) I had Jim strip the bed and wash the sheets yesterday and BONUS!!! He actually made the bed back up! And he did a good job! I didn't have to fix any part of it. In fact, he may have done a better job than I normally do! Jim may have a new job around here! He's not going to be happy about that!

Okay - well, I best mosey and get BACK to school. So happy it's Friday! And now that our last late night at school is over, the countdown is on! After today: 33 more days!!! (32 with kids) YAY!!! K - later!

No comments: