He's having such a hard time with his left leg since Tuesday. It's so sensitive to any touch that he's having a hard time even putting regular socks on. This morning, however, I'm making him shower before I leave so he we can at least try to get his compression socks on. Every time I do it though he cries. It's heartbreaking because he's not crying from the steroids or because he just saw something sad but from pain. Which of course makes me cry. I had to help him last night walk to the dinner table with him crying and me crying...we were a mess. Poor Jimmy!
In school news, the meeting yesterday was as I expected...mostly useless. I did get one thing out of it and I'll be using it when I read Harry Potter with my kids. It's Bookshare.org and I have the ability to create a class, and assign a book to my kids. I'll do this with Harry Potter so that all the kids have the ability to use a Chromebook or iPad or even their phone to follow along as I read. The great thing about it though is that when they are answering their questions for chapters, they can use key words in the questions, hit CTRL + F and find exactly where in the text the answer is. Genius! Considering I was going to have to go out this weekend to find three more books to buy and now I don't, I'll call the meeting yesterday a success and not a total waste of time.
Okay, I hear Jim is out of the shower and I need to complete my routine and get gas before work and it's raining cats and dogs...I best mosey. Happy Friday...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment