Friday, February 09, 2018

Gotta Crack-A-Lack

The highway (275) by my house is closed due to an accident so I'll need to go the back roads and that's a slightly longer trip AND I have to get gas so I'll need to make this a quick one.

Lets see...yesterday's night at work was pretty productive. First of all, I got a LOT of stuff done (not all but most): science test made, IEP stuff set up for progress monitoring, a note to Eva, a letter I needed to write, grading, and so on. Add to that I got to meet the craziest freakin' parent EVER (and that might be an understatement! I mean literally mentally effed, no joke) during our Academic Fair last night. Why is this a good thing? Well, I know who to avoid having on my caseload for next year. I mean, this chick is so whacked that the district had to get their lawyers to write a "cease and desist" letter so this nut would stop her campaign against our district. I mean it was crazy!

Thank the good Lord it's Friday. I mean yes, last night was productive for me but staying at school from 6:30 am to 8:00 pm is draining. I didn't get to sleep until way after 10 which means I'll be a tired mess all day. Thankfully it's movie day at school (starting HP Half-Blood Prince) and finishing the Martian in science.

The weekend doesn't really have any plans for Jim and me but I think we'll need to go out for dinner to celebrate his birthday. Jim's choice.

And that's it...need to mosey. The pups are looking at me with bedroomy cuddle eyes and I need to NOT look at them so I can get out of the house. Love those boys.

Happy Friday! Later!

No comments: