Monday, October 24, 2016

One Less Show To Watch

I'm not sure if I don't feel well or if I'm just feeling like shit because I'm on about 4 hours sleep. I stayed up last night to watch Walking Dead (until 10:30) and then I didn't sleep at all past 2:30 because I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. It was just terrible! I'm seriously considering NOT watching anymore and not just because of who got killed off.  There's just NOTHING good that happens on this show anymore. There is no one good; no one who still has morals (especially after last night). Season to season I think the "bad guys" can't get any worse and then they do. I know it's just a show but there is never any hope in this zombie apocalypse and it's getting to the point where it isn't entertaining me. Ugh! We'll have to see but I may just be out. One thing is for sure: I can no longer watch the show before bedtime. Too many bad thoughts, bad dreams and poor sleeping.

So today will be a LONG day and I hope to just get through it. I'll start a new book with the kids and I hope they like it.

Not sure if I'll feel like cooking tonight and I was originally going to mow the back yard. That might have to wait until tomorrow.

The weekend was quite relaxing and nice. We managed to watch the game with the neighbors and thankfully the Bengals won. Next week is a 9:30 kickoff from London...we'll see if we are out in the circle or not.

And that's all I've got. Time to get it together and get to work. Happy Monday. Later!

No comments: