Monday, October 03, 2016

Dream Visit

I love dreaming of my passed pups. And normally it's Bubba...I don't know why I seldom see Zeke but thankfully last night was an exception. It was so sweet too. I was at PIB and my mom was there and Anne. They were getting ready to leave the island and so we were looking around to ensure they hadn't forgotten anything and I moved the rocker to look behind it and in front of the fireplace, sacked out laid Zekey Zoo. I got down on my knees, he sat up and we just hugged. And his hug was so sweet, he had his head on my shoulder and as I squeezed him he nuzzled further into my neck and just sighed. I didn't want to let go. That was an awesome dream to wake up to and start a Monday.

Oh, and the PIB part of the dream - Mom and Anne never got to leave the island because the remnants of hurricane Matthew hit and the waves were insane. Ferries had no chance of running. The waves were so big they broke the windows of the cottage. (Which wasn't a bad thing since they need to be replaced anyway!)

Okay - so this week: I have an IEP today - shouldn't be a big deal. I'm in the last 10 minutes of Romeo and Juliet for my LA classes and will then move on to West Side Story. They kids are going to either love or hate that movie. I don't care though...theses little heathens need some culture! History - we're finishing up a chapter and then moving onto the next. Headed toward WWI...exciting.

I'll be finishing the quilt in the next two days - provided I get the quilting done today. I basted yesterday and so I'm in the home stretch. I should be able to get it in the mail to Mom on by Friday - latest.

And that's all I've got. Nothing too exciting. Happy Monday. Later!

No comments: