In Eva news - I know most people saw this on Facebook (A girl and her dog) but I thought it was worthy of a second look. How long does Eva's hair look. It is getting long. She's so pretty. I just love her smile. Maggie said she was taking a bath the other night and being funny and Maggie said to her, "Eva, you're so funny!" And Eva replied, "Just like Muwee." That's my girl.Went to Honeybaked ham yesterday and got a 4 pounder...a quarter ham. I, of course, couldn't resist a taste and YUMMY! Can't wait for Sunday.
So I think in celebration of it being a short week, I'll take Jimmy out to dinner. I mentioned Red Robin and that seemed to tickle Jimmy's fancy but I told him he could choose. I'm not a HUGE fan of Red Robin burgers but they have a ton of other things and their tower of onion rings is a meal in itself.
Lets see...what else. Nothing that I can think of. Best get a move on. Oh, wait: So we hired a new sped coordinator...or rather we made a woman an offer. She lives in the district, has kids at the school and the people that know her in my department had only good things to say about her. That's a plus. No news on HH or anything else.
K - NOW I'm out. Watching a movie in history today...I'm thinking Ghostbusters. English: We're continuing with Othello. The kids seem to be enjoying it. They like all the sex/whore talk. Poor Desdemona. She got a raw deal, that's for sure.
Happy Thursday. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment