Sunday, April 13, 2014

Eva & J.J.

Let me give you a choke hold...I mean hug
Looks like they had a good time this weekend.  Miss them and wish I had been there. 

Why the grumpy face, J.J.?
As for me, it's been a nice weekend.  Yesterday was the first time that we had an impromptu hangout with the neighbors.  We didn't cookout but we did take down a tree in the circle.  And by "we" I mean the chainsaw wielding men.  See, I had noticed a week or so ago, a hunk of tree that broken off a tree and was suspended, precariously in the tree it had broken off of.  A large gust of wind would cause it to fall and God forbid a kid be playing out there when it happened.  Considering the wind we're supposed to get today, the fellas decided to take care of business.  The kids thoroughly enjoyed watching the tree felling and thankfully no one was hurt. 

In today's plans, I think I'll spend as much time outside as possible.  Do some reading, maybe catch some rays...and that's about it.  Nothing too exciting but certainly enjoyable.

The old switcheroo
Ooh, I'm now through the first season of Game of Thrones.  Awesome! I'll start watching season 2 today or tonight.  Mad Men's final season starts tonight as well.  I expect Don Draper to meet his demise by the end of the series...or at least that's what they'll probably leave the viewer believing.  They've already said that the finale won't leave things tied up with a pretty bow. 

Okay - well, that's all I've got.  I think I'll pour myself a mimosa and go read outside.  Happy Sunday to all.  Later!

J.J. thrilled to play tea party






No comments: