Saw a text from Maggie this morning that she sent at 9:28 last night. It said: Spending the night in Philly. Ugh! Then while I was in the shower, she was texting back and forth with Jim. She sent the pic you see of Eva asleep in Maggie's arms. They are supposed to catch a 7:25 AM flight. I just checked its status and it is ON TIME! Safe flight to Maggie, Charlie, Eva, Mark and Megan. I'm sure you're all exhausted and ready to be home.
I asked Maggie how Eva was doing and she said she was a "rock star". I also asked if her house sitter was (obviously) with Bussie and she said yes...adding that every time Eva sees a dog, she talks about her Bus! She will be happy to see him today...and I'm sure the feeling will be mutual!
So I have a two-hour delay today which means that because it's a Wednesday - there is no early release. I have an IEP meeting that was originally scheduled to be during early release so I'll now need a sub...maybe Diane can watch my 7th period and Lisa? 6th?
Okay - I need to go blow my mop dry. Safe flying to Maggie and I look forward to our marathon phone call later today.


No comments:
Post a Comment